UPDATE – SOLD 2002 Volkswagen GTi
With a heavy heart… I am selling the beast that has been parked in my garage for over 12 years. Original Owner (since 1200 miles) Silver 2002 VW GTi GLS 1.8T with Black Leather, Heated seats, Sunroof power everything… This car has always been garaged and maintained by an adult (Stack of records). My intention was to keep this car until kingdom come, however things changed and found an A3 I could not pass on. Go look at other cars similar year or newer and then come and look at this car – it is not perfect but looks like it has 60K on it. EVERYTHING WORKS!
Condition overall is 90% of being perfectly new minus some paint issues from a high millage highway car. i.e. paint chips and “A” minor ding on the passenger side of the car. I am NOT in a hurry and will still drive the car daily to work until sold (60 miles a day).
151K miles – car runs like new (no joke). Never chipped but I do have some aftermarket performance items installed.
1. Milltech Exhaust from the UK: $1500 exhaust – sounds very, very good and not loud or raspy.
2. K&N Intake (replacement for standard air filter).
3. Audi TT shift weight – shorter throw & Reiger LED (Red) lighted shift knob and leather boot
4. Upper Stress Front and Rear since 1500 miles (Chassis is TIGHT!)
5. Koni Coilovers adjustable height and dampening
6. Cross Drilled Rotors Front and Rear with Ceramic Pads
7. 18″ SSR GT1’s – 17lbs forged wheels – perfect round wheels that are light weight ($2000)
8. Light weight forged crank pulley
9. Light weight VR6 Pressure Plate and Clutch (bigger than 1.8T clutch)
10. R32 Replica headlights
11. Clear / Red Taillights
12. Painted matching Rear Lower spoiler (updated to 2004 style)
13. Front & rear upper hatch wing by JMS (Germany)
14. Dogbone Engine mount
15. Clear Bumper markers
16. All suspension bushings replaced around 110K
1. VDO and New South Performance Boost pod
2. ABT cover on steering wheel (makes it just look better)
3. Leather treated several times a year (in excellent shape) (HEATED TOO)
4. Radio Surround and door handles painted Silver (color of the car)
5. Monster Mats (All weather sport mats)
6. Pioneer App Radio 3 DVD player 7″ Touch Screen
7. VW R32 Aluminum door pins
8. Custom installed in rear Infinity 10″sub and Alpine amp9. 2004+ Center console (cup holders Yeah!!)
10. TT Dead Pedal, and pedals (gas, brake and gas).
11. Monster MATS
12. W8 Overhead console sunroof switch with ambient lighting
Just finished having VW put on new timing belt and water pump (all associated parts/belts) $1000+. Radio is new (1 month) Tires in excellent shape
Find these parts for a MKIV on Amazon:
[amazon_link asins=’B011RCF6GC,B0771PB8QT,B007NNKIF4,B007SUB040,B0762CK8DY,B016UG762M’ template=’ProductCarousel’ store=’8599-9523-9537′ marketplace=’US’ link_id=’3474bf76-d630-11e7-b636-ef2e8f7a3292′]